Chronicle

From 1946 until today...


Chronik: 1946

1946

Heinrich Kördel and his wife Maria found the one-man company Hch. Kördel. They offer short-distance haulage and especially transports of wood.

1967

Entry into the mineral oil market, purchase of the first tank vehicle.

1969

Karl Kördel, their oldest son, joins the company after a successful apprenticeship as a forwarding merchant.
Chronik: 1975

1975

A second building for the workshop is build in Albshausen

1976

Bernd Kördel joins the company. Acceptance of the ESSO-tank farm in Kassel

1977

Ellen Kördel-Heinemann joins the company
Chronik: 1978

1978

expansion of our existing workshop building in Guxhagen-Albshausen. Beginning of the supply of gas stations.

1979

Karl, Bernd and Ellen Kördel takeover their fathers’ company and change the legal form into a company with limited liability. The service offer is being broadened by long-distance haulage. So far they did mainly mineral oil transports, transports of wood and for construction sites as well as bulk materials.

1980

Constant enhancement of the companys range of offered services.
Heike Kördel-Klipp joins the company

1983

Acquisition of the supply of gas stations in northern Hessen and southern Lower-Saxony

1984/1985

Transports of bitumen, silo and crane transports are added to the service offer

1986

Heike Kördel-Klipp becomes part of the management.

1989

Transports and logistics for customers of the steel branche broaden our service offer
Chronik: 1990

1990

Move into the newly built offices and social facilities, workshop, washing bay and warehouse in Guxhagen.

1994

Acquisition of the supply of gas stations around Thuringia, Lower Saxony, Saxony and Saxony-Anhalt.
Chronik: 1996

1996

Foundation of a new branch office in Bottrop with the main focus on the supply of gas stations. The service offer is once again broadened by the transport of chemicals.

1997

Foundation of a new branch office in Köln-Godorf also with the main focus on the supply of gas stations. This sector is being extended. TransFor, a consolidated company of five medium-sized but experienced transport companies operating in the mineral oil branche, is founded. The headquarters are located in Guxhagen.
Chronik: 1999

1999

The new training facilities in Guxhagen are opened.

2000

The company’s position on the market is quite established and satisfying. The order situation and the economical situation are stable. Kördel takes a calm look into the future and decides to cope with the high market requirements by using innovative ideas and mindfulness.

2001

Kai Kördel and Timo Kördel, two of Heinrich Kördel’s grandchildren, join the company after their successful apprenticeships. The national transport offer is widened to become international. More and more transports are carried out in other European countries.

2004

Kerstin and Sven Kördel, the children of Karl Kördel, also join the company after their successful apprenticeships.

2005

Foundation of a branch office in Poland.

2006

With Januar 1st Kördel becomes the Renault Trucks Service Provider in northern Hesse. The existing buildings are extended by another workshop and more offices.

2009

Admission of daughter Anna Heinemann after successfully completing BWL-BA studies.

2010

After his successfully completed master mechanics education son Jens Heinemann enters the company
Chronik: 1999

2011

Establishment of the company-owned driving school

2012

Opening of Sartorius Stedim Systems Guxhagen

2014

KLW Kraftstofflogistik West GmbH is founded as an other 100%-subsidiary in Bottrop by what the tank sector is outsourced

2015

Certification corresponding ISO 14001 (environment) as well as OHSAS 18001 (employment protection and health)

2016

Commissioning of bitumen truck loading in the refinery of Nynas in Hamburg-Harburg
24h / 7day's
emergency call:
0 56 65 - 948 - 0
code & design flexx-hosting.de
© 2006 - 2018 Hch. Kördel GmbH. All right reserved.